Since the establishment, we continue to make effort for manufacturing our product with a great value.
Today and tomorrow, we always will be a good business partner for customers. And we hope to continue providing fine product with high technology.
Ashihozaki Industry Co.,Ltd.
１.We strive to create values that customers expect.
２.We continue to grow with employees to achieve success.
３.We understand our mission and responsibility to contribute to serve society.
We’re certified ISO 14001 and ISO9001.
- Company name
- Ashihozaki Industry Co., Ltd.
- Terukazu Kotsubo
- 3,500 million yen
- 12/1/1938 At Ashihozaki,Tsurumi-Cho,Tsurumi-Ku,Yokohama-Shi
3902 Tana, Chuo-Ku, Sagamihara-Shi, Kanagawa-Ken, Japan
- Main Customers
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, LTD. Sagamihara Machinery Works
Mitsubishi Logisnext Co., LTD.
Caterpillar Japan, LLC
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machinery Systems, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environment & Chemical Engineering Co., LTD.
MHI Sagami Hightech LTD.
IHI Construction Machinery LTD.
- Our Banks
- The Shoko Chukin Bank Kawasaki Branch.
Bank of Yokohama Sagamihara Branch.
The Yachiyo Bank Tana Branch.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Sagamihara Branch.
Japan Finance Corporation.All righit reserved yokohama Branch.
- Ashihozaki factory established in YOKOHAMA City’s TSURUMI Ward.
- Limited partner ship company Ashihozaki factory established.
Started to do business with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- The former No.2 factory opened. Started production finished welding.
- Changed the company’s name to Ashihozaki Industry Co.,Ltd
- Extended to Tana Sagamihara City and constructed the new factory.
Started to do business with Caterpillar Japan Ltd.
Started to do business with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. Yokohama Works.
- Started to do business with Nikon Co., LTD.
- Received an award by Mayor of Sagamihara.
- Received an award by Governor of Kanagawa Pref.
- Constructed No.4 Factory for industrial machinery product.
- Received an order of forklift frame from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, LTD. Sagamihara Machinery Works.
- Started to do business with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environment & Chemical Engineering Co., LTD.
- Started to do business with Mitsubishi Steel MFG Co., LTD.
Received an order of vibration control system for Akashi-Kaikyo Ohashi Bridge.
- Received an order of vibration control system for Tokyo-Bay Cross Road.
- Received an order of mobile crusher for recovery work in the Great Hanshin Earthquake.
- Started to do business with IHI Construction Machinery LTD.
- Received a certification of financing by Kanagawa Pref.
- Constructed the head office building.
- Held the 70th cerebration of the establishment.
Constructed and started operation Paint Factory.
- Started operation Mini wheel loader “for OEMed to Caterpillar Japan Ltd” assembly line.
- Started to do business with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machinery Systems, LTD.
- Started operation Forklift “for OEM to Mitsubishi Logisnext CO., LTD.” assembly line.
- Started to do business with NEC Corporation.Received an order of vibration control system for nuclear power plants, for example Oi.